- Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request for a refund.
- Returns have to be requested within 7 days from when the order has been received by the customer.
- Items will not be accepted for return if the item or the packaging has been damaged or tampered with.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- There will be no reductions or refunds of shipping costs when orders are combined for shipping to the same address.
Customer and Shipping Information
- Once the order has been placed and payment has been made, we will not allow any revisions to the order, including customer details and shipping information. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
- Please double check your order carefully before making payment.
- If you do need to input a different shipping address, please cancel and place a new order.
- On occasion, for inventory reasons, we may ship your order in multiple packages, split over multiple days.
- When you receive the package, before signing it for delivery, please make sure to carefully verify the items against the enclosed shipping checklist.
- Customers are liable for any customs duties/taxes that may be assessed by their country, for international shipments. Please check local laws for customs duties for your country.
- Under certain circumstances, we may allow you to pick up merchandise in person.
- Please input your full name and ID/passport number when placing the order, and then bring your ID/passport with you when picking up your coins.